Save up to 50% off on Jazzercise Classes In-Person or Online, only with Jazzercise Nanaimo! Just in Time for Mother's Day!
Sale Ends In:
Buy this for a friend:
Choose Your Option:
|10 class punch card Jazzercise with Germana Rovinelli Jazzercise in Nanaimo!
$150 regular price - 46% off - You Save $70
|0 Bought||Deal Ended|
|2 months Jazzercise with Germana Rovinelli Jazzercise in Nanaimo!
$180 regular price - 50% off - You Save $90
|6 Bought||Deal Ended|
- Starting May 2nd! Want that looking good, feeling great confidence? Get up, get moving & grab this IDDeal - Experience the perfect blend of Pilates, Yoga, Kickboxing & Strength Training; Jazzercise!
- Option 1:
$150now just $80 for a Drop-In Punch Pass
- (provides access to 10 classes!)
- Option 2:
$180now just $90 for a 2-Month Unlimited Membership
- (provides 2 months of unlimited access!)
- Primary instructor will be Germana Rovinelli
- Classes will take place both in-person and streamed online
- With over 10 class formats and new routines added every 10 weeks, it's impossible to plateau & inevitable that you'll see (and feel), results.
- Constantly evolving music & choreography ensure routines don't become stale or boring, keeping you motivated on focused on your individual goals.
- Did you know that one 60-minute Jazzercise class burns upwards of 600 calories? Your workout no longer needs to be a tedious chore - enjoy it!
- Valid Until: Jul 31, 2022
- Limit (1) per person, +1 as a gift(s)
- Limit 1 redemption per person
- Classes starting May 2nd
- Class Dates & Times: 1630 E Wellington Rd. Nanaimo, Royal Canadian Legion
- 9:00am (M/W/F/Sat)
- 6:00pm (Tues/Thurs)
- Valid For customers who have not been to this franchise for 6 months
- Health form to be completed
"So fun! Great music, moves and teachers...and the best part? A community to belong to! It's filled with a tribe of beautiful, warm and friendly women(and the occasional very cool dude) who genuinely care for and support one another!"
~ Katie B. (Facebook review) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"I just moved to Nanaimo and was looking for an exercise class where I could be motivated and anxious to go to class! Germana's class has totally fit what I wanted and it is lots of fun! I am already addicted and am feeling so much better!Great value for a fun time and getting energized!"
~ Joyce K. (Facebook review) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
"I absolutely love providing relaxation-based treatments and working together to build a self-care home routine to keep you feeling fabulous each day in-between.
My personal wellness journey started early. I studied Reiki/ Energy work; hypnotherapy and meditation to find ways to strengthen my body and mind during some physical challenges as a teenager. In 2010 I graduated with my Massage Therapy Diploma in Calgary and worked as a RMT in Alberta for various spas (a peaceful relaxing setting for treatments has always been a top priority) highlights include Fairmont Spa at Jasper Park Lodge and Stillwater Spa at Hyatt Regency Calgary. I then had the opportunity to work as the Wellness Coordinator and Spa Supervisor at Sparkling Hill Resort before my heart called me to the island a few years ago. I feel so fortunate to be able to call such an amazing place home and offer treatments in our beautiful Cowichan Valley.
I look forward to pampering you as you travel along your own wellness journey."