Spring Special! Save 45% on a 4-hour Wildlife Tour featuring Whale Watching with Eagle Eye Adventures in Campbell River May through September 2023!
Sale Ends In:
Buy this for a friend:
- 2023 Spring Special! One of the most popular Island Daily Deals! Get ready for an unforgettable experience filled with wildlife, discovery, and downright beautiful views with Eagle Eye Adventures!
- **New Address for Eagle Eye Adventure (starting May 1st, 2023):
1003 Island Highway,
- Add to Cart:
reg. $165now just $90 per person for a 4-hour Wildlife Tour!
- featuring Whale Watching!
- Friendly, experienced & Transport Canada Approved guides are eager to take you out; spottings have included transient Orcas, Minke Whales, Pacific White-Sided Dolphins, Porpoises, Sea Lions, Seals, Black Bears, and even Grizzlies!
- Tours are taken in comfortable 28' open Zodiac-style vessels; safe, reliable, and even sporting an onboard washroom!
- Be sure to wear layers (even on warm days) and closed shoes and bring your own gloves, hats. Transport Canada Approved survival suits are provided.
- for safety reasons, flip-flops are not permitted!
- Tours include drinks & snacks (allergy & dietary restrictions can be accommodated), wildlife viewing, onboard wildlife education, gloves, hats, survival suits, sunscreen, onboard Naturalist/Biologist, onboard washroom & hydrophone - so you can listen to the whales!
- Valid for departures from May until September, don't miss this chance to save big on this unforgettable tour with Eagle Eye Adventures in Campbell River!
- Valid until Sep 30, 2023
- Valid from May 2023 to September 30, 2023
- **Merchant New Address: Coast Marina, 1003 Island Highway, Unit 1003-D, V9W 2C4 Campbell River (Starting May 1st, 2023)
- Limit (1) per person, +1 as a gift(s)
- Voucher is for 1 single person
- Max 2 per Party. Regular price will be applied to additional members
- May combine up to 2 vouchers in the same tour
- Waiver due upon redemption, under 18 requires guardian consent
- Minimum age requirement of 3 years
- Suitable clothing required (no flip-flops).
- Guests need to bring their own gloves/hats.
- Reservations by phone required (not possible to reserve online)
- Due to the nature of wild animals, whale sightings cannot be guaranteed
- This is an open zodiac boat, and tours are subject to alterations due to weather, tides, etc.
- We offer 4-hour wildlife tours on a covered boat, only on request, upon availability, and additional costs of $45 + tax pp extra on the voucher rate.
- Fees & GST due upon redemption
- We have a limited number of seats available per boat.
"An Amazing Experience! We booked the 4-hour wildlife tour and it was an experience my children and I will never forget! The staff was friendly and got us properly suited up for our tour, Captain Stan was informative and provided a great outing for us. We saw sea lions, birds, orcas and of course, the humpbacks! A must when visiting Vancouver Island!" ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Nick D.
"I had a blast today. Great guides, very knowledgeable of the area. So calm and relaxed on the water. I highly recommend going on a tour. You won’t be disappointed." ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Leanne W.