Save 90% on 6-weeks of Unlimited for both Muay Thai Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at CJ Martial Arts & Fitness in Nanaimo!
Sale Ends In:
Buy this for a friend:
- Find inspiration, discipline, and self-discovery, while enjoying one of the most intensive & beneficial workouts at CJ Martial Arts in Nanaimo!
- Add to Cart:
reg $352now only $35! for 6 weeks of both Muay Thai & Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu! (unlimited classes)
- Increase Your Focus: gain access to both classes and reap the benefits!
- Boost your overall health & happiness! CJ Martial Arts & Fitness focuses on developing & advancing your physical, mental and emotional wellness.
- Muay Thai Kickboxing: utilize standing strikes & various clinching techniques, involving all eight limbs in this ultimate body-toning & calorie-burning workout!
- punch and kick away any built-up stress, and improve your core strength, stability, and form.
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ): trusted self-defense tactics that allow even a smaller, weaker person to defend themselves from a larger, stronger assailant.
- regardless if for self-defense or fitness, you'll enjoy a supportive & welcoming environment.
- Get fit while having a blast with people of all skill levels. CJ Martial Arts welcomes you to experience their location for yourself; grab yours today!
- Valid Until: Nov 31, 2022
- Limit 1 per person, +3 as a gift
- Limit 1 redemption per person
- All equipment is provided (hand wraps for Muay Thai excluded)
a pair of hand wraps are needed for muay Thai class and are sold here for $10
- View Class Schedules here
- Open to ages 14+ and all skill levels
- Open to new members & those who haven't attended in 90+ days
- Waiver to sign upon redemption
Since their 2008 Grand Opening, CJ Martial Arts & Fitness has grown in knowledge, skill, and members; all while staying true to their roots in the tradition of Martial Arts. Our school is rich in diversity, offering a variety of disciplines. These include BJJ (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu), MMA (Mixed Martial Arts), and Muay Thai/Kickboxing. These arts, whether separated or combined, will create a well-rounded, confident martial artist. The group training atmosphere is one of a team mentality, with everyone looking out for one another. This allows your skills to be honed and tested in a safe, fun and welcoming environment.
CJ has proudly enabled several of their students to attend various championships and wins many medals! Check out their website to learn more.
Kickboxing is a great form of exercise as I've found out. My only regret is why I didn't start years ago!!! CJ's is very professional and provides a safe and fun environment to train. Being a newbie I would encourage everyone to come and try it out. Personally, it helped me immensely. Being new to Canada I found friends at CJ's. Being not very fit myself I can see amazing changes, incl weight loss, toning, and overall good feeling. Come try it out, what do you have to lose...weight?! I did!!! ~ Natasha (Facebook review) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Regardless if you're looking for a phenomenal workout, competition training for a sport or to learn how to defend yourself, CJ Martial Arts is the place to train. The instructors are excellent and very attentive towards anyone seeking help, tips, and advice. There is a great emphasis on teamwork in every class, whether that's holding pads for your partner in striking, drilling multiple techniques in grappling and having coaches that will provide you a focused mindset towards your goals. Check the schedule and come train with us. It's not just a gym, it's a home. ~ Michael M. (Facebook review) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐