🎁32% off on a 75-minute Shiatsu Massage + 15-minute foot massage with Lara at Inside Out Holistic Healing Studio in Nanaimo! (Tax included)🎅🏻
Sale Ends In:
Buy this for a friend:
- Welcome to the Inside Out Holistic Healing Studio, located near beautiful Westwood Lake in Nanaimo, BC. Owner and founder, Lara Baynes, is a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner and a Registered Shiatsu Therapist focusing on different therapies involving bodywork and nutrition for stress and pain relief! The calm and tranquil environment of her studio offers all clients a place to relax and rejuvenate from the stresses and ailments that the ups and downs of life can leave in the human body.
- Add to Cart:
Reg $132now just $90 for a 75-minute Shiatsu Massage + 15-minute foot massage with Lara at Inside Out Holistic Healing Studio in Nanaimo! (Tax included)
Shiatsu is Japanese for finger pressure and gently works on the neurological system – relaxing the nerves, which in turn relaxes all systems of the body, releasing pain, tension, and fatigue, providing a deep sense of peace. This promotes the body’s own natural healing ability to release energy blocks, which in turn will boost the immune system.
Can be applied on a massage table or a floor mat, with comfortable loose clothing, or integrated with Oils and Massage, it increases vitality and eases aches, pains, tension, and fatigue for a very relaxing therapeutic treatment.
- Lara Baynes holds her Honours Diploma as a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner and Registered Shiatsu Therapist from the Windsong School of Healing in Campbell River, BC, accredited through P.C.T.I.A.
- Valid Until: Feb 17, 2023
- Limit (1) per person, +1 as a gift(s)
- Appointments Required (Subject to Availability)
- 24-Hour Cancellation Notice Required or Voucher Void
- Must sign Medical Information forms prior to treatment
- Tax included in the price
Owner Lara Baynes is a Certified Holistic Health Practitioner and Registered Shiatsu Therapist focusing on body work and nutrition to relieve stress and pain, and help people feel better! She offers a peaceful, safe, nurturing environment that encourages one to relax, recover, rejuvenate and enjoy! Whether you are in need of stress relief, injury recovery, chronic health support or just some time for relaxation, you will be in good hands!
From Oriental Therapies and Shiatsu Massage to Western-style Massage, Lara offers an extensive menu of services that have been proven to benefit the body, mind, and spirit. She believes in treating the whole of you, not just your ailments. She will be happy to suggest self-care and nutritional support to help you restore and maintain harmony and balance within your body.
Working with Holistic Therapies alone, or in conjunction with Western Medicine Lara will help provide your body with a healthy foundation and inner strength! She works with clients throughout Nanaimo and the surrounding area, including Lantzville, Parksville, Ladysmith and Duncan.
Healing begins from the ?Inside Out?. The lifestyle choices you make today for your body, mind and spirit are the foundation of your health tomorrow. Early warning signs and symptoms are the body?s ways of communicating with your conscious mind. You will learn to recognize these signs and that awareness will enable you to start on a healthy path toward practicing preventative medicine
“What is Shiatsu Massage? I didn’t know anything about it – but after being treated by Lara Baynes, I feel very rejuvenated! Lara explained to me that this type of massage actually helps the body with healing as acupressure is applied not only to help prevent illness but to encourage the body to self-heal, as the massage treats the whole body. The benefits can help both the mental and physical wellness and I can certainly recommend this style of massage!”
As a busy health professional, I’ve had chronic back and neck pain for years. Lara’s outstanding massage techniques have been my only relief from pain. She is professional, knowledgeable, and provides an outstanding service- I highly recommend her!