Island Daily Deals is committed to protecting your online identity and all the personal information that you share with us.
Island Daily Deals uses Secure Pay Pal encryption technology to ensure that your order is processed in the most confidential and secure manner.
2. Information we Collect
Island Daily Deals collects personal information and non-personal information about islanddailydeals.com Users.
- Personal Information. Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. If you choose to register, create an account, purchase something, submit content in discussion forums, send feedback, participate in a contest via islanddailydeals.com or any other means, you agree to provide your personal information. If you choose not to provide your personal information, Island Daily Deals’s ability to provide you with our services are limited. Your Personal information typically includes your name, billing address, telephone number and e-mail address. Your credit card number and other related information is necessary to fulfill any orders you place on islanddailydeal.com. In addition, we keep a record of your past purchases, returns, and credits. We may also ask you for information regarding your personal preferences and demographics to help us better meet your needs.
- Anonymous/Non Personal Information. Anonymous/non-personal information is information that we do not associate with or trace back to a specific individual. Island Daily Deal’s web servers collect some anonymous/non-personal information automatically when you visit islanddailydeal.com that helps us define the type of user that accesses islanddailydeals.com. This information may include the address or URL of the webpages you visit prior to and after visiting islanddailydeals.com, the type of web browser and operating system you are using, the level of encryption that your browser supports, your Internet Protocol address, and the pages you visit on our site.
- Consent: When you interact with islanddailydeals.com and provide your Personal Information to us, you agree and consent that we may collect, use and disclose your Personal Information in accordance with this policy. If you do not agree with these terms, you are requested not to provide any Personal Information to Island Daily Deals. Certain services can only be offered if you provide Personal Information to Island Daily Deals. Consequently, if you and your representatives choose not to provide us with any required Personal Information, we may not be able to offer you certain services.
3. Use of your Information
Island Daily Deals manages your information to offer you the best possible experience when visiting islanddailydeals.com. We use your personal information to communicate with you, process orders and improve islanddailydeals.com. Your personal information may be disclosed to specific members of our staff and to select third parties (such as our credit card processor and clients) involved in the completion of your order.
We may also use your email address to notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information if you have opted-in. Emails are sent only to Island Daily Deals members who have chosen to receive them (by subscribing or registering) or who have made a purchase on islanddailydeals.com. At any time, you can notify us that you wish to stop receiving these emails.
In addition, if you use islanddailydeals.com to send information or a product to another person (“recipient”), we may store your personal information, and the personal information of any recipient. We may use the recipient’s contact information to allow him or her to view and accept your gift or to allow the recipient to access the information you requested we send.
The anonymous/non-personal information gathered from islanddailydeals.com is used primarily for technical, research and analytical purposes and occasionally for security investigations. We analyze the various sections of islanddailydeals.com in order to gather demographic information, determine how islanddailydeals.com is being used and what kind of customers we attract.&bbsp; We may share some of the findings with third party service providers, advertisers, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow our business.
4. Sharing of your Information
We keep your Personal Information confidential except when authorized by you, when required by law and when permitted by law.
Public Content. If you post content for public view on islanddailydeals.com, it may be accessible by other consumers and companies and may appear on other websites or web searches, and therefore this information could be read, collected, and used by others. We may distribute such Public Content to a wider audience by sharing it (or portions of it) with third parties for promotional purposes. Exercise caution when posting any personal information, as we are not responsible to control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information you voluntarily post.
When authorized by you. Island Daily Deals may share your personal information with any third party service providers. For example, we may use third parties to provide technical and customer support, host islanddailydeals.com, operate various features made available on islanddailydeals.com, send emails, analyze data, provide search results and links, perform payment processing and assist in fulfilling your orders. As necessary, we may also share your personal information with Clients that provide the product or services that you order from islanddailydeals.com. Some of these third parties or Clients may need access to your information in order to make the services provided through islanddailydeals.com work. In the course of daily operations, access to private, sensitive and confidential information is restricted to authorized employees who have a legitimate business purpose and reason for accessing it. Your Information will only be disclosed to these service providers, Clients or employees on a need-to-know basis, and they will only be permitted to use such information for the purpose of providing the particular services provided by such entities in connection with islanddailydeals.com.
- take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
- comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, governmental order, or other legal process served on us; or
- Protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public; or to fight fraud and credit risk.
Only the information specifically requested is disclosed and we take precautions to satisfy ourselves that the authorities that are making the request have legitimate grounds to do so.
Aggregate information. Island Daily Deals may disclose some anonymous/non-personal information. We may share some of the findings of our analysis of non-personal information with third party service providers, advertisers, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow our business.
5. Tracking Devices
Cookies: On islanddailydeals.com, cookies are used to improve your experience and save you time. A cookie is a small computer file or piece of information that may be stored in your computer's hard drive when you visit islanddailydeals.com. Cookies help us to recognize you each time you visit our wesbite. Cookies cannot view or retrieve data from other cookies, nor can they capture any files and data stored on your computer.
Other Tracking Devices. We may use other industry standard technologies like pixel tags and web beacons to track your use of islanddailydeals.com's pages and promotions, or we may allow our Third Party Service Providers to use these devices on our behalf. Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on certain pages on islanddailydeals.com, or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, pixel tags and web beacons generate a Anonymous/Non-Personal notice of that action. Pixel tags allow us to measure and improve our understanding of visitor traffic and behavior on islanddailydeals.com, as well as give us a way to measure our promotions and performance. We may also utilize pixel tags and web beacons provided by our Affiliates and/or Marketing Partners for the same purposes.
6. Updating your Information
You can access and update your Personal information on islanddailydeals.com through a password and your email address or by sending an email to [email protected] If your Personal Information changes, we encourage you to updated it promptly.
The Site is intended for general audiences and is not to be used by individuals ('minors') under 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at [email protected] if we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate their account.
9. Third Party Websites
10. Contact Us
We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate time frame and resolve any problem or question.